127 E 55th St, New York, NY, 10022
Amenities and Services
- Type Boutique Contemporary Hotel
- Location 127 E 55th St 10022
- Parking street only
- Dining & Entertainment restaurant
- Room Amenities refrigerators, coffeemakers, wireless Internet, safes
- Sports & Recreation exercise room
- Guest Services valet laundry
- Terms check-in 4 pm, pet friendly (call for restrictions/fees.)
Comprehensive amenities, style and comfort level.
Spacious, Bedding Furniture, Seating, Television, Amenities, Technology, Style, Comfort
Layout, Vanity Area, Shower, Fixtures, Illumination, Amenities
Exterior, Facilities, Layout, Vibe, Food and Drink, Technology, Recreation
AAA DIAMOND INSPECTOR NOTES
For years the private hotel of British Airways, opened when they flew the Concorde supersonic between Heathrow and JFK, this high-end boutique hotel has style and good manners to spare. Recommended. The location near to Park Avenue and Central Park is extraordinarily convenient for those who would like to be near some of the best shopping and restaurants in town. There is a sophisticated lounge, worldly staff and refined cosmopolitan atmosphere at the property which the discerning traveler will highly appreciate. Some rooms are with showers and separate bathtubs. Smoke free premises. 122 units. 37 stories, interior corridors. Accessibility (Call).