Saga Motor Hotel
1633 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA, 91106
Amenities and Services
- Type Classic Hotel
- Location Across from Pasadena City College. 1633 E Colorado Blvd 91106. Station: Allen
- Pool outdoor
- Dining & Entertainment nearby
- Room Amenities refrigerators, wireless Internet
- Guest Services complimentary laundry
- Terms pet friendly (call for restrictions/fees.)
Noteworthy by meeting the industry-leading standards of AAA inspections.
Spacious, Bedding Furniture, Seating, Television, Amenities, Technology, Style, Comfort
Layout, Vanity Area, Shower, Fixtures, Illumination, Amenities
Exterior, Facilities, Layout, Vibe, Food and Drink, Technology, Recreation
AAA DIAMOND INSPECTOR NOTES
Built in 1959 and designed by famed architect Harold Zook, this mid-century modern hotel has maintained many original details. The modestly-furnished guest rooms surround a tropical courtyard pool. The hotel is located along historic Route 66 and the annual Pasadena Tournament of Roses Parade route. Reservations for the New Year’s Rose Parade and Rose Bowl game dates must be made by phone. Smoke free premises. 70 units. 3 stories (no elevator), interior/exterior corridors. Accessibility (Call).