Jade Mountain Resort
Old French Rd, Anse Chastanet, Soufriere
Amenities and Services
- Type Boutique Resort Hotel
- Location Located in a secluded area. Old French Rd, Anse Chastanet (PO Box 4000)
- Dining & Entertainment restaurant, full bar, entertainment
- Room Amenities no TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, wireless Internet, safes. Some: no A/C
- Sports & Recreation self-propelled boats, boat dock, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, tennis, recreation programs, bicycles, trails, exercise room, spa
- Guest Services valet laundry, luggage security pick-up, airport transportation, room service, area transportation-within resort
World-class luxury, amenities and indulgence for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Spacious, Bedding Furniture, Seating, Television, Amenities, Technology, Style, Comfort
Layout, Vanity Area, Shower, Fixtures, Illumination, Amenities
Exterior, Facilities, Layout, Vibe, Food and Drink, Technology, Recreation
AAA DIAMOND INSPECTOR NOTES
The rooms are spacious sanctuaries that are open to the elements: They are high up on the mountainside and offer panoramas of the rain forest, Caribbean Sea, the Pitons and a glittering night sky. This stunning resort is an architectural marvel created by the world-famous architect, Nick Troubetzkoy. A winding and somewhat precarious road leads up the mountainside to this marvel of one man's vision. The eight-story structure uses nature as its backdrop and is striking in its construction with multiple bridges that crisscross and lead to various areas of the resort's facilities. The interesting use of multi-colored glass created in various shapes and sizes is used atop pillars and captures the sunlight, creating a unique optical effect. While strolling the walkways, you can enjoy koi ponds. A rooftop restaurant and pool area offer striking views of the Pitons and the Caribbean and, at the right time of day, a gorgeous sunset. There are no elevators, so bring your walking shoes. The view from each sanctuary is no less than spectacular whether it be by day with jaw -dropping views of the Caribbean and Pitons or at night for star gazing; you will find yourself simply amazed by the night sky. During your stay, be sure to take the shuttle down to the black sand beach, remnants of a volcanic eruption. You may also use the facilities of their sister property, Anse Chastanet, which was Mr. Troubetzkoy's first creation at this mountainside location. There they offer various recreational facilities and a beachside restaurant. Enjoy the sounds of steel drums as you dine with a view of the beach and the gorgeous Caribbean. Smoke free premises. 29 units. 8 stories (no elevator), exterior corridors.