Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour
TICKET PRICES STARTING FROM
Taxes and fees will be calculated at checkout
Put on your walking shoes and bring your appetite for a food tour of downtown West Palm Beach. Sip, sample and savor the flavor of South Florida with tastings from the best locally-owned, off-the-beaten path restaurants. Expect delicious food, a dash of history, vibrant street art and crazy stories during this leisurely 1.5 mile walk. You'll meet chefs, visit award-winning restaurants, learn about tropical fruits and taste the best Key Lime Pie in town! Food Tourism is a top-trend in travel, so join us and find out what all the buzz is about. *tastings subject to change
1 Option Available
Standard Ticket: $85
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- One per booking
- All food tastings, plenty for lunch
- Fully guided tour with history, culture and street art
What's not Included
- Tour Guide Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2 small cocktails available for purchase ($15 USD)
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Maximum of 14 people per tour
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking with 2 - 3 blocks between restaurants.
- Comfortable walking shoes are advised
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children are welcome however this tour is most enjoyed by ages 8+
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise at time of booking if you would prefer a non-alcoholic version of our tour cocktail
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. We can accommodate the following food allergies/restrictions: vegetarian, pescatarian, no pork, no beef, no fish, no shellfish, no nuts
- Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Not recommended for guests with multiple food restrictions/allergies or guests with difficulty walking
Travel Like an Expert with AAA and Trip Canvas
Get Ideas from the Pros
As one of the largest travel agencies in North America, we have a wealth of recommendations to share! Browse our articles and videos for inspiration, or dive right in with preplanned AAA Road Trips, cruises and vacation tours.
Build and Research Your Options
Save and organize every aspect of your trip including cruises, hotels, activities, transportation and more. Book hotels confidently using our AAA Diamond Designations and verified reviews.
Book Everything in One Place
From cruises to day tours, buy all parts of your vacation in one transaction, or work with our nationwide network of AAA Travel Agents to secure the trip of your dreams!