San Diego Plated Dinner Cruise
Experience a spectacular San Diego evening from the comfort of a comfortable and spacious yacht. Sit down to a delicious plated dinner at your private table, made on board by our chefs from local, seasonal ingredients and served by our award-winning stewards. Then head out for a stroll under the stars. Enjoy breathtaking views of San Diego’s most famous sights, including the Coronado Bay Bridge, the Star of India, and more. It’s a magical San Diego experience you won't forget. Your San Diego dinner cruise awaits!
1 Option Available
San Diego Dinner Cruise : $155.78
San Diego Dinner Cruise
Walk along the bay to board your cruise at the San Diego Grape Street Pier in the evening. Make your way to the open deck to soak up views of the San Diego skyline.
Spot the Coronado Bay Bridge
the North Island Naval station, the USS Midway aircraft carrier
and the Maritime Museum of San Diego with its Star of India, the world's oldest active sailing ship.
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- One per booking
- Two and a Half Hour Dinner Cruise ( 3 hour on Fri. & Sat.)
- Your own private table
- Panoramic views of San Diego Bay
- DJ Entertainment
- Plated dinner with seasonal options
What's not Included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional and alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Menu enhancements (available to purchase)
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Saturday Dinner Cruise is 3 hours long
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. Please bring valid photo ID
- Access to outdoor deck is via stairs only, not wheelchair accessible.
- The dress code is an upscale casual to business casual. No jeans.
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
Travel Like an Expert with AAA and Trip Canvas
Get Ideas from the Pros
As one of the largest travel agencies in North America, we have a wealth of recommendations to share! Browse our articles and videos for inspiration, or dive right in with preplanned AAA Road Trips, cruises and vacation tours.
Build and Research Your Options
Save and organize every aspect of your trip including cruises, hotels, activities, transportation and more. Book hotels confidently using our AAA Diamond Designations and verified reviews.
Book Everything in One Place
From cruises to day tours, buy all parts of your vacation in one transaction, or work with our nationwide network of AAA Travel Agents to secure the trip of your dreams!