San Diego Whale Watching Cruise
TICKET PRICES STARTING FROM
Taxes and fees will be calculated at checkout
Whale watching season is all year long in San Diego! Our team at Next Level Sailing provides the optimal experience with guides so experienced we received a 100 percent success rate during winter whale watching when spotting the King of the Deep. We are one of the best outdoor activities to do in San Diego. Gray whale watching season spans from mid-December through April. Blue whales and fin whales are seen feeding in San Diego from April - August. Humpback whales and minke whales are seen throughout the year, particularly in the spring, summer, and fall. Aboard our 141-foot sailing yacht, the Yacht America, you will see a plethora of whales firsthand in their natural habitat. In addition to whales, we also see dolphins and sea lions, and an abundance of naval activity. Don't be surprised if you see an F-18 fly overhead! Bring your own picnic, friends, and family for a wonderful day out on the water
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- One per booking
- 4.5-hr sailing cruise
- Bring layers, blankets, and jackets. It can be cold on the water!
- Free Parking. Check-in located next to parking lot.
- 1:15 PM trip: Check in between 12:30 - 12:45
- No seasickness' guarantee: Lose your lunch, we get you a new one
- 2:00 PM Trip: Check in between 1:15 PM - 1:30 PM
- Sodas and snacks
- 11:00 AM trip: Check-in starts at 10:00 AM and ends at 10:30 AM
- Whale sighting guarantee: If you don't see a whale, you get to come back for free
- 9:00 AM trip: Check in between 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
What's not Included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please call if you have a wheelchair so we can discuss the boarding options as we have had guests with wheelchairs enjoy this experience. We do have 5 steps in order to board the vessel. There is a single step in the deck. Please call Thank you!