Dillon Home Museum, .5 mi. e. on SR 2 at 1005 E. Third St., dates from around 1858. This former residence contains original furnishings and accessories of P.W. Dillon, son of the original owner of the Northwestern Steel & Wire Co. The Sterling-Rock Falls Historical Society Museum displays local history exhibits in the on-site carriage house. A vintage steam locomotive tender and caboose highlight the grounds. Visitors also can enjoy the bicycle and walking path across the Rock River.